Get to know yourself and your body with this interactive Menstrual Calendar. Learn how to recognize and track your body's fertility signs and how to use the strengths of each phase of your cycle--menstruation, ovulation, etc. -- to your advantage. Track your cycle, change your life.
This 12" x 12" UNDATED Menstrual Calendar Journal includes:
- Four customizable pages for each month:
- circular calendar to track the intricacies of your cycle
- lined paper to write your new moon wishes or monthly intentions
- graph paper to track your basal body temperature ( °F already provided, or make your own graph)
- blank paper for your creativity
- Herbal and dietary suggestions for a healthy cycle
- Information regarding the physiology, hormones and strengths associated with each of the four menstrual phases—menstruation, pre-ovulation, ovulation, and pre-menstruation
A cycle dial to give you a snapshot of where you’ll be in your cycle throughout the month (so you can plan accordingly)
2021 and 2022 Lunar Calendar Insert
Written and illustrated examples of how to use this resource
You may be interested in reading this: 7 reasons to use pen and paper over a period tracking app or listening to a podcast episode with me here or here!
This resource is for you if:
- You want to gain awareness around your cycle and fertility
- Note** this calendar is best used by those not on hormonal contraceptives (hormonal contraceptives interrupt the hormonal changes in the body so this resource will not be as applicable).
Created in California. Printed in the USA. Made with love by:Clinical Western herbalist, Veronica Ricksen (right), and artist, Anna Friedland (left).